See you next year for more yummy food!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin in a cupcake with cream cheese, enough said!
- Chicken Katsu (Japanese Fried Chicken)
You can't lose with fried chicken!
- Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
These whole wheat pancakes have been requested quite often from hubby!
- Vegan Orange Cinnamon Rolls
This is the first cinnamon roll recipe I've ever made and hubby compares it to Cinnabon!
- Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
I remember this well. I love coffee and it works so well in ice cream.
- Saltine Toffee Bark aka Christmas Crack
This Christmas treat was so easy to make and it was a big hit with my coworkers! Aptly named as crack, this was even better the second time I made it when I added vanilla.
- Vegan Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
I made these for my birthday and nobody believed they were vegan!
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
hubby's favorite cookies were made with coconut oil and whole wheat to make it even healthier!
- Nutella Crescents
I made these for World Nutella Day, but these should be eaten whenever you want.
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Hubby's favorite foods in the world in a pancake.
- honorable mention: Baked Turkey Meatballs
This recipe continues to have lots of hits even though I made this many years ago. It's so easy and it's #1 when you search on google! (or #2 depending on when you search!)