Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Top 10 Recipes

This year is coming to a close, and I've tried to make an effort to cook more. Here's a round up of favorites from this year based on stats. These recipes are chosen by you! I'm only including recipes that have been posted this year.

See you next year for more yummy food!

  1. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
    Pumpkin in a cupcake with cream cheese, enough said!




  2. Chicken Katsu (Japanese Fried Chicken)
    You can't lose with fried chicken!




  3. Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
    These whole wheat pancakes have been requested quite often from hubby!




  4. Vegan Orange Cinnamon Rolls
    This is the first cinnamon roll recipe I've ever made and hubby compares it to Cinnabon!




  5. Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
    I remember this well. I love coffee and it works so well in ice cream.




  6. Saltine Toffee Bark aka Christmas Crack
    This Christmas treat was so easy to make and it was a big hit with my coworkers! Aptly named as crack, this was even better the second time I made it when I added vanilla.




  7. Vegan Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
    I made these for my birthday and nobody believed they were vegan!




  8. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
    hubby's favorite cookies were made with coconut oil and whole wheat to make it even healthier!




  9. Nutella Crescents
    I made these for World Nutella Day, but these should be eaten whenever you want.




  10. Coconut Chocolate Chip Pancakes
    Hubby's favorite foods in the world in a pancake.




  11. honorable mention: Baked Turkey Meatballs
    This recipe continues to have lots of hits even though I made this many years ago. It's so easy and it's #1 when you search on google! (or #2 depending on when you search!)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Please post below!